WHY POD DRIVE 1.0
Doesn't take much space
Perfect for small boats and sailboats.
Only you and nature will be there.
Save maintenance time and spend more time in the water.
Smoke and combustion free.
POD DRIVE 1.0 SYSTEMS
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
|Pod Drive 1.0||Speed (mph / kph)||Operating time (hh: mm)||Range (mile / km)|
|35||1.7 / 2.7||28:35||48.6 / 78.2|
|65||2.2 / 3.5||15:20||33.8 / 54.4|
|125||3.5 / 5.6||8:00||28/45|
|250||4.4 / 7.1||4:00||17.6 / 28.4|
|500||5.3 / 8.5||2:00||10.6 / 17|
|750||5.7 / 9.2||1:20||7.6 / 12.3|
|1000||6.2 / 10||1:00||6.2 / 10|
* Performance data is based on a 20 foot boat, with one person, and an E80 battery in calm water. Actual speed, range, and runtime may vary depending on boats, cargo, weather, etc.
|Input power||1 kW
|Input voltage range
||33 V - 46.2 V|
|Equivalent to horsepower
||6.2 kg / 13.7 lbs|
|Propeller||28 × 14.7 cm / 11 × 5.8 inches|
* The weight of Pod Drive 1.0 is calculated with the built-in control.
Motor Pod Drive 1.0
1 Piece Set
Communication cable 5 m
Extendable electric cable 2 m
M5 Hex Socket Head Screws
User manual and warranty card
1 Piece Set
- Can I use Pod Drive 1.0 in the saltwater?
- Yes, all ePropulsion motors can be used in saltwater. We have hard anodic oxidation coating and Teflon coating on high-quality corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy body, so it can stay in the saltwater for many years without being corroded. You could refer to this blog.
- How should I keep the battery in good health? Especially during the off season.
- For long-term storage, it’s recommended to keep the state-of-charge between 40% to 60%. Check the battery level every two months and charge it if lower than 40%. The self-discharge is normal because the BMS is working.
- Does Pod Drive 1.0 have the similar performance as Spirit 1.0?
- Pod Drive 1.0 is the lower unit of Spirit 1.0. So they have exactly the same performance.