WHY SPIRIT 1.0 PLUS
Only you and nature will be there.
Save maintenance time and spend more time in the water.
Operating voltage 48 V
Compatible with 48V battery to extend the range
It only weighs 10.6 kg
GREAT USER EXPERIENCE
Shows actual time / power, remaining range, and voltage.
Folding tiller handle
Just stretch it and press down. It is very easy to store and transport the motor.
A carry bag for the outboard.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
|Spirit 1.0 Plus||Speed (mph / kph)||Operating time (hh: mm)||Range (mile / km)|
|35||2.2 / 3.5||57:10||97.2 / 156.4|
|65||2.7 / 4.3||30:40||67.6 / 108.8|
|125||3.5 / 5.6||16:00||55.9 / 90|
|250||4.4 / 7.1||8:00||35.3 / 56.8|
|500||5.3 / 8.5||4:00||21.1 / 34|
|750||5.7 / 9.2||2:40||15.3 / 24.6|
|1000||6.2 / 10||2:00||12.4 / 20|
* Performance data is based on a 12 foot aluminum dinghy, with one person, and one E40 battery in calm water. Actual speed, range, and runtime may vary depending on boats, cargo, weather, etc.
|Power||1 kW / 3 hp
|Engine weight * t *
||10.6 kg / 23.4 lbs|
||8.7 kg / 19.2 lbs|
||800 cycles at 80% DOD|
|Shaft Length (Extra short)
||52.5 cm (20.7 inches)|
|Shaft Length (Short)
||62.5 cm (24.6 inches)|
|Shaft Length (Length)
||75 cm (29.5 inches)|
|Cut / Tilt Angle
||0 °, 7 °, 14 °, 21 ° / 75 °|
|Propeller||28 × 14.7 cm / 11 × 5.8 inches|
* Weight has been calculated with the short axis version.
1 Piece Set
Emergency engine stop system (Man over board device)
2 Piece Set
Shaft locking pin
2 Piece Set
User manual and warranty card
1 Piece Set
- Is the cowling removable?
- No, it’s not removable. After you install the cowling on the Spirit 1.0 Plus, it’s not recommended to remove it. It’s just for decoration purposes.
- How to choose your shaft length?
- Find out the transom height first. You could choose a short shaft for transom height between 30-40 cm, and a long shaft between 40-60 cm. There’s an extra short version for special boats and shallow water use. You could refer to this blog for details.
- Most inflatables and dinghies under 4.5m work with a short shaft Spirit 1.0 Plus. For sailboats like J/70, Melges 24 and SB20, sailors should purchase according to the height of the outboard mount bracket.
- Can I use Spirit 1.0 Plus in the saltwater?
- Yes, all ePropulsion motors can be used in saltwater. We have two-layer anti-corrosion design on high-quality corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy. After each saltwater use, you just flush the outboard with fresh water. For more information, you could refer to this blog.
- Can I use the 3rd party battery to power Spirit 1.0 Plus?
- Yes, Spirit 1.0 Plus is compatible with a 48V battery with a power cable adapter.
We recommend you to use ePropulsion original E-Series batteries to provide the best experience. The unit price of the E-Series batteries is as low as €0.42 per Wh, the half price of the normal LFP batteries. Also the 3rd party battery can not be connected with Spirit 1.0 Plus with a communication cable, so the outboard can’t read the BMS data. There will be a remaining runtime data discrepancy up to 20% on the LED display.